Throughout the year there are various competitions that we encourage our PADS swimmers to enter.
Competitions can vary in length depending on the type of competition.
If they involve figures & routines they can last all day so it is important to prepare and make sure you have everything you need.
Please make sure you bring some warm clothing for in between figures or routines as well as high energy foods and plenty of non-fizzy drinks.
A Guide to Competitions
As the world of synchro competitions can be a confusing one, click here to read Portsmouth and Districts Synchro's Guide to Competitions explaining the different events, how they run and what to expect.
- Club Kit (Club T-shirt, plain black shorts) Please arrive to all competitions wearing your club T-shirt
- Plain black costume
- Plain white hat for figures
- Flip flops
- 2 Towels
- Extra towel/ towelling robe for poolside in between figures/routines
- Sports bottle for poolside (& plenty of extra drinks)
- Routine costumes & head dress
- Gelatine sachets
- Brush, comb & plastic bowl
- Bun nets & grips